We are happy to report we have received a few “Every Day Hero” nominations. Emails will be going out to them to see if they can attend our event, along with their nominator. We’re so happy to see people choosing to share their appreciation to those who serve our community and provide inspiration or hope in times of need.
We would like to show appreciation and thanks to our sponsors who are helping to make this event possible!
Armstrong Relocations Moving Company (CHAMPION SPONSOR)
- Greg and Margie Mannering
- Bob and Rose Willey
- John and Sue Ferenbach
- Bob and Jamie Kahn
- Dolores Thomas
- Bobbie Willey Stump
And for many who are providing services:
- Bear-Glasgow YMCA – for use of your outdoor pavilion
- 93.7 WSTW – music, personality and prize wheel
- Sam Lawson, logo design, 14-years-old
- Cajun Sno
- Party Business – face paint and airbrush tattoos
Please register for free here: https://3b-summer-celebration.eventbrite.com