It’s really awesome to be able to share information about this year’s “Building a Healthier Future Summit” and to let you know that myself and a few other amazing young people will be panelists during the event. I am honored and humbled to be part of a session with Amber Kelly of Cook with Amber, Haile Thomas of The Happy Organization and Braxton Young of Healthy Little Cooks. It’s even more awesome to know that our friend Tanya Steel will be moderating the panel.
We will be discussing “Kids’ Secrets on Impacting Kids”, which I think will be a lot of fun, because I believe that age does not matter when it comes to making positive change in the world around you. And I have met a lot of young people who are doing just that! So I hope to see you in a couple months! Let’s help create a healthier future together!
See more about the speakers who will be attending and presenting at this event from May 2 through May 4 in Washington, DC by visiting the Summit Sessions page of their website.
Other speakers include:
- Josh Anthony, Vice President, Global R&D, Campbell Soup Company
- Kelly Malley, Head of Nestle USA Center for Excellence, Nestle
- Nancy Quan, Chief Technical Officer, Coca-Cola North America
- Caitlin Morris, Senior Director, Community Impact, Nike
- Melissa Graham, Executive Director and Head Spear, Purple Asparagus
- Sam Polk, Co-Founder and CEO, Everytable
- Dr. Dina Rose, Author and Sociologist, The Happy Bite Company